Welcome to Cult Classic! It seems that you're not registered. Please click the register button and join.
Welcome to Cult Classic! It seems that you're not registered. Please click the register button and join.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coldplay.......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nirvana
Admin
Admin
Nirvana

Coldplay....... Empty
PostSubject: Coldplay.......   Coldplay....... EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 2:12 am

What do you think about this band? Are they Classic 00's music? Do you consider them good, bad? Discuss.
Back to top Go down
https://cultclassics.forumotion.com
Puma
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Coldplay....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coldplay.......   Coldplay....... EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:35 pm

Coldplay is very good. I wouldn't say it's a stretch to call them one of the best bands of the decade. They're hits internationally and they show no sign of stopping. I wouldn't say they're my favorite bands, but I do have a good number of their songs, as well as one of their albums (Viva La Vida).
Back to top Go down
Nirvana
Admin
Admin
Nirvana

Coldplay....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coldplay.......   Coldplay....... EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:18 am

That's my favorite album of theirs.
Back to top Go down
https://cultclassics.forumotion.com
Puma
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Coldplay....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coldplay.......   Coldplay....... EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:16 pm

It's pretty good. Cemeteries of London, Viva La Vida, Lovers In Japan, and Violet Hill are all excellent songs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Coldplay....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coldplay.......   Coldplay....... Empty

Back to top Go down

Coldplay.......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Classic Music :: 00's Classic Music-
Jump to: